Funded by Essex County Council and NHS West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group, Frontline is an Advice Gateway to Get Local Help Easily.
A website and app which lets you find and link to over 100 local support services - all in one place
- Benefit and housing advice services
- Drug and alcohol services
- Carer support
- Family support
- Local transport help
- Patient support groups
- Independent living services
How can Frontline help me?
When life is tough, you need a simle way to access local help.
- The library of services is quick and easy to search
- Every service operates in your district
- Information is regularly updated by the services
- Many services accept call back requests
- Local information factsheets to print
Visit your local Frontline website or download the 'Frontline Public' App.
You can also call Healthwatch Essex from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday on 0300 500 1895 (calls charged at local rate)
(This community project is managed by Uttesford Citizens Advice, Charity 1078222)