Becoming a Member
Membership of the Society is open to anyone living in Buckhurst Hill.
Our subscription is £6 per person for the calendar year, or £5 if you choose to pay by Standing Order.
What Membership gives you:
• Opportunity to voice your concerns about any local matter.
• Advice on planning matters
• Information about events
• Opportunity to meet other residents of Buckhurst Hill
• Newsletters delivered to your home in Spring and Autumn
• Membership is without obligation and can be stopped at any time.
How to join:
The Membership Secretary,
1 Luctons Avenue,
You can ensure that your subscription renews automatically by choosing to pay by Standing Order.
New members who join after 1st October will get membership up to the end of the following calendar year.
We ask that you provide your email address. This will enable us to notify you of any last-minute changes, or of important local events. (This will never be given to any third party).
New Regulations from May 2018 require us to ask new members to give us their consent to store and use their details. This needs to be done once only. Our Data Protection Policy can be read here.
If you have a query about membership, you can find our email details here.